Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Song at the End of Almost Famous



Have you ever watched the credits rolling at the end of a film and wondered what the song playing was? Well, that just happened to me. The funny thing is the film was Almost Famous and I'd watched it before, but never noticed the song. Anyway, nowadays, with the wonders of Google, it doesn't take long to find out things like that. So here is that song: Feel Flows by the Beach Boys, and I think it's going to be stuck in my head for at least a week.

"White hot glistening shadowy flows."

(Yes, he was on something at the time.)

2 comments:

  1. I really like that movie...excellent soundtrack, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this movie !!! I'll try to watch it !! For the confidences... you can cheat like I did !! Seven books (or more)... I think it's a nice idea for this tag ! and I'm curious to discover your reference source...

    ReplyDelete

Amsterdam